Thursday, April 5, 2012

Social entrepreneurs innovation... hyper-segmenting the market for micro-financing

Since I'm researching social entrepreneurship for a chapter of my new book, I'm finding a lot of fascinating initiatives. InVenture, basically a micro-financing venture for really tiny local projects, is a good case in point. Micro-financing is already well established -the inventor Muhamed Yunus even received a nobel prize for it. But there's room for innovation even in existing markets, as InVenture proves. It's also a sign of a mature market: hyper segmentation...

I just started to wonder whether this would work in the 'developed' (Western) world as well...


1 comment:

  1. This is better than other sites.Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.
    Market Sample

    ReplyDelete